CPSA produces a full-color news magazine for its members twice yearly. To The Point聽(TTP) focuses on the fine art medium of colored pencil as well as the activities of the organization and its members. Published each January and June, all current CPSA members receive this magazine as a benefit of membership.
Members are encouraged to submit news about their accomplishments or ideas for articles.
HOW TO SUBMIT MEMBER NEWS
News must have been released in the six months prior to the submission deadline and should pertain to members whose work in colored pencil meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Awards won in a juried competition
- Featured artist in a gallery
- Work included in a publication
- Participation in a solo exhibition
- Participation in an invitational group exhibition
- Receipt of an art grant
- Inclusion in a museum or corporate collection
- Commission by organization, company, or institution
- Judge or juror for an exhibition
- Author of a book or magazine article
- Your name, signature status, and state or country
- Award(s) won
- Solo or invitational group show
- Number of cp works in show (if applicable)
- Complete name of show, publication, etc.
- Dates and location (city, state) of show
Jane Doe (FL) received an Honorable Mention in the May “Our Town” Exhibit sponsored by the West End Art Club in Tampa FL. She will exhibit 12 colored pencil paintings in a solo show at the You Name It Gallery in Atlanta GA during July.